Job Title: Marketing and Business Development Manager.
Place of Work: Remote (home-based), with occasional meetings and internal team meetings. Must be able to travel into London easily.
We're partnered with a dynamic presentation design agency, delivering high-end creative presentations. Working with a long list of illustrious clients from SMEs to global multinationals. They are searching for an experienced and self-driven Marketing and Business Development Manager to join our senior management team. You will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing and monitoring the overall business development and marketing strategy for growth.
Your duties will include market research, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising, sales and public relations. You must have proven experience of this within a creative industry and embody the company's values: expert, friendly and creative.
This is an exciting entrepreneurial opportunity for someone to enter the company during a strong phase and you will have an impact right from the start. With robust building blocks in place - a talented motivated team and large client base with strong relationships - the business are in a position to fast-track growth under the right strategic direction.
You will be hands-on in the day to day management, execution, and decision-making alongside the Ops and HR Manager, and will implement campaigns and strategies with the help of an office and marketing support person.
Key responsibilities include:
• Making proposals to the owners to help shape the company vision and direction
• Creating and implementing annual marketing and business development strategies, including setting targets and budgets to achieve our short and long-term objectives
• Reporting overall performance to the owners and revising strategies accordingly
• Exploring new markets and optimising the current offering, including but not limited to
developing subscription model, new pricing strategy and packages according to market trends and customer demand
• Creating and implementing a strategy for converting clients to new pricing models and services
• Setting up tracking and evaluation systems for marketing activities
• Assessing short-term and long-term commercial opportunities to on-board new clients
• Maximising the value from new clients and existing client relationships
• Ensuring the company website, marketing material and social media campaigns are effective in terms of marketing opportunities, serving the needs of our clients and potential sales activity
• Carrying out day to day team management duties
• Preferred experience as a senior Marketing and Business Development professional within a creative industry, with a reputation for driving growth and innovation
• Proven experience in selling and managing a subscription model
• Proven experience in developing and driving profitable strategies and leading others to contribute to the strategy
• An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organisational and leadership skills
• Strong analytical and project management skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
• Track record of commercial contract negotiation and value creation
This superb company provides a professional, friendly and supportive environment to work in. This is a challenging and exciting role, with the added bonus of being able to work from home.
Short-listed applicants will be invited to an initial brief video chat before proceeding to the formal interview stage
Apply for Job