I have recently partnered exclusively with an exciting and rapidly growing technology company that supports organisations across the tech and software space to enhance and build their digital platforms. As part of their growth they are looking to identify and hire a Marketing Manager as part of the business expansion. Currently the organisation is focused on the B2B market but with an exciting new product coming to the market in 2021 this will change to a 50% B2B and 50% B2C model. The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to be an integral part of the business growth and take a lead in the entire marketing strategy for the business. This is a great opportunity for a driven individual to join a rapidly growing business that has significant financial security to be instrumental in taking the business to the next stage of its growth.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
* Head up the marketing function for the business, partner with the business leaders in creating the marketing strategy for the business.
* Take the lead in creating and implementing the digital marketing strategy for the business.
* Responsible for creating content for the business across video, pitch desks
* Work closely with the key internal stakeholders and the internal design resource
* Build and manage the relationships with specialised service providers for the marketing function.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
* Experience of creating a digital marketing strategy across various platforms
* Proven track record of driving business growth from marketing activities
* Skilled across Social media, PPC, SEO Email and content marketing
* Experience and creativity to lead in the creation of original content for social, webpage platforms
Currently working remotely due to COVID but with part office and home based working the future. As part of the growth of business they anticipate opening a new office in 2021 in either Glasgow or Edinburgh, the ability to work from either of these locations in the future is essential.
Please contact Jochen Surrey: (phone number removed) / (url removed)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Apply for Job