Communications Manager (Part Time)
GSK House, Brentford/Initially Remote
6 Month Contract
Pay: up to £519 per day (via Umbrella ONLY)
Please note, this will be a part time role working Mondays, Tuesdays and a half day on Wednesdays
- Strong written English and writing skills, digitally savvy - social media internally and externally eg workplace channel, and knowledge of external channels eg linkedin, twitter
- Creative thinking, bring a story to life, being proactive, good at execution, building relationships with function and business, working collaboratively.
- Working in comms team within CH business. Specifically we bring CH leadership team strategy to life, identify vision and ambition and bring it to life, leadership meetings, storytelling, work across all CH markets.
- Will have specific areas of focus, build a relationship with communication leads within the CH business - share internally and externally.
- Others in the team/peers. 2 others in the team, 1 in Poland.
- Helping the journey for the company to transition into a new company - exciting time to work in CH comms.
Apply for Job