An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Coordinator to join a global organisation for an initial 6 month contract. The role will be remote until July next year but if the contract extends it will be based from London.
The team that you will be working in focusing on bringing new products to market, so the selected candidate will be responsible for communicating with around 20-30 stakeholders across various different divisions including finance, sales and marketing etc.
- Proven Project Coordinator or Junior Project Management experience
- Experience working within a Tech or Engineering organisation
- Excellent Stakeholder Management experience
- Experience working on global projects
- A technical understanding of tools such as; excel, PowerPoint and Google Drive
- Highly detailed professional with ability to execute deliverable's quickly
- Experience working in SaaS start-ups is a plus
- Ability to solve detail-oriented issues in a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous start-up environment
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing priorities and respond strategically to team needs
If you feel you have the relevant experience then please submit an up to date CV for immediate consideration.
GCS Computer Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Job