Creative Strategist/Art Director
12 months contract (maternity cover) - start ASAP
£450 per day
My client, top social networking service in the world is looking for a Creative Strategist, to join their team and embrace the opportunity to use our variety of creative canvases and technologies to engage communities of people with richly crafted storytelling and experiences, delivered on the channels that matter most to our audiences.
This Creative Strategist will be a part of the wider Creative Shop Northern Europe team, reporting into the Head of Creative Shop UK with a focus on Retail Grocery verticals.
Top daily responsibilities:
- Continually inspire clients and the creative industry by creating or co-creating game-changing ideas that shape the future of advertising
- Develop strategies and creative ideas that transform our clients' business
- Roll up sleeves in flat creative organization to lead projects end-to-end - insights, strategy, concept, executions, pitch, production
- Partner with other Creative Strategists on the team, Sales partners, Product, Engineering and external agencies to make your and their ideas shine on the Facebook platforms
- Be a thought leader on how mobile technology is fundamentally changing consumer behaviour and brand marketing
- Demonstrable experience in successfully influencing C-level clients
- Has knowledge of the Retail Grocery and Charity industry.
- Demonstrable experience developing strategically grounded, insight-driven, creative applied in mobile, digital and offline mediums
- Has a deep understanding of the role that social media plays within the marketing mix and how it can be used to drive both brand and dr goals.
- 7+ years' experience in marketing, design, advertising or related disciplines.
- Understanding of brand marketing and media communication
Apply for Job