A Producer at The Mill is a manager with responsibilities for sales, sourcing new business, maximizing resource usage, quoting and cost negotiation of projects. Tasked with achieving creative excellence, best customer service and maximizing profitability for The Mill, you will manage projects to ensure the delivery of creatively successful and profitable outcomes to specific deadlines.
* Plan and manage projects and oversee services provided by other departments.
* Prepare accurate and detailed quotes for projects
* Line produce work and negotiate payment for work beyond scope agreement
* Provide cohesiveness and continuity for clients by working closely with your immediate production team to ensure effective utilisation of company resources.
* Sign off quotes to agreed discount level.
* Provide creative and technical advice on post production techniques and shooting requirements.
* Lead, guide and train Junior Producers and manage any personnel issues.
* Attend and advise at client meetings and direct creative artists on the requirements of each project.
* Manage projects to achieve agreed targets on increased revenue. Keep Executive Producer informed of no charge jobs and negotiate with the client on future financial return for these jobs.
* Provide ongoing line management during projects, managing the welfare of both creative and production teams.
* Brief schedulers and monitor project demands on creative artists to ensure that they have sufficient support staff and resources for each project.
* Research and source new and up and coming directing/creative talent. Keep abreast of our competitors talent and projects and forward plan for quiet periods through a sales and marketing plan
* Reconciling and billing all costs as per client requirements and internal standards.
* Keep abreast of new techniques and equipment available on-site
Apply for Job