To learn more:
Bombinate is looking for an enthusiastic copywriter to help craft compelling, customer-centric copy for our product catalogue, content pages, social media and newsletters. Reporting into the Head of Content, you will join a flourishing team of ambitious professionals with strong experience at leading e-commerce platforms.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Create and edit engaging, exciting and accurate editorial copy for our catalogue of menswear and lifestyle products
- Stay aware of SEO impact on product descriptions and titles, working in accordance to the latest internal and external SEO guidelines to ensure correct terms are used where applicable
- Conduct ad-hoc site walks to maintain quality and consistency across the catalogue
- Liaise with the Supply teams to ensure accuracy of the product workflow and brand information
- Write search engine optimised banner and meta copy for new content pages on the website
- Craft compelling original copy for weekly newsletters, including subject lines, and social media
- Contribute to and maintain the editorial calendar, identifying new opportunities and suggesting ideas for long-term strategic content projects
- Monitor and report engagement performance to inform and refine the content plan
Who You Are
What experience, skills and traits do I need?
- Experience in a similar role for an ecommerce, agency or brand (internships acceptable)
- Fluent in English (native level)
- Exceptional writing, editing and proofreading skills. Grammar and spellings have no secrets for you, and you can easily spot a ytpo
- Ability to switch between channels while adhering to the brand's tone of voice
- Experience using social media channels to distribute content: Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn
- Strong time-management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Creative flair and a proactive, flexible can-do attitude
- A curious soul who enjoys keeping up to date with industry trends
How to Apply
Sounds like a good fit for you? Please email us at and:
- Include "Junior " in your subject line (it'll help us to sort through the emails).
- Send us 5 to 150 words explaining why we'll be glad to have you on board one year from now.
- If you want to stand out, feel free to answer one of the questions below:
- What should we improve about Bombinate.com?
- Why do you think Bombinate can be successful in the next 10 years?
- What makes you excited to join us?
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done, e.g. your portfolio, LinkedIn, Instagram.
Apply for Job