Our global Visual Effects team combines talent with technology, artistry with rigor, the familiar with the fantastic. Our work can be inspiring or invisible, but always unforgettable. From the language of colour to the hand drawn and photo-real, we bring ideas to life through the use of movement, storytelling and timing.
Our London team are currently looking for a number of additional Freelance Digital Matte Painters for projects running through January and February.
These roles are currently remote working only.
What you'll do
* Create photorealistic or stylised backgrounds and environments to match the overall look and feel of the project
* Combine skills in painting and 3D with knowledge of composition, design, photography, and digital modeling to create two-dimensional and three-dimensional images with or without the use of conceptual mock-ups
* Provides foreground, mid-ground, and background paintings for use in 2D, 2.5D and 3D environments
* Assists with troubleshooting the background components created
* Contribute to the visual and technical attributes of the project
* Create elements in a variety of styles such as drawings, illustrations, graphics, color harmonization / color scripts, etc
* Performing tasks such as layout, matte extraction, colour correction, paint fixes, roto and assembly of live action and 3D elements
Apply for Job