Health and Safety Manager | London SW1 | £48-55K + package.
Our client has an opportunity for a Health & Safety Manager to join their team, initially on a 12-month contract based in central London. This role is essential in maintaining health, safety and risk policies and procedures across the business, with a particular focus on supporting the leadership team and developing health & safety in the HQ offices.
* Lead on the delivery of health & safety, advising on best practice and promoting a positive safety culture
* Provide specialist advice, guidance and training for staff, particularly when working overseas or in high-risk environments
* Coordinate first aid and fire marshal representatives, ensuring that all health & safety related qualifications for employees are valid and up to date
* Conduct regular health & safety compliance audits
* Work with external consultants and suppliers to deliver safety services
The ideal candidate will have experience of managing health and safety in an office environment, with the ability to engage and communicate effectively with colleagues and third parties to achieve health and safety objectives
Apply for Job