At LOCALiQ, we have a purpose;
To help local businesses generate awareness and promote their products & services to local audiences.
We believe in using our award-winning suite of best-in-class digital marketing services to ensure a business connects with its local consumer. Our Account Managers are responsible for overseeing the on-boarding of all new clients to ensure their solutions are set up correctly to maximise all growth opportunities.
Due to our continued expansion, we're looking to speak with individuals who have a passion for Digital Marketing, who are knowledgeable in PPC, SEO, Display or Social sites and who have experience of working in a client-facing role.
As a Digital Account Manager, you'll be tasked with:
* Partnering with our Digital Marketing Sales Consultants to maximise growth opportunities & deliver an exceptional client experience
* Overseeing the on-boarding of all new clients & ensure all solutions are set up correctly and according to best practices
* Managing, maintaining & retaining your portfolio of clients
* Consulting with clients on a regular basis on how best to leverage current & emerging online trends. Working with our product portfolio to meet the client's business goals
* Ensuring your assigned book of clients are performing to the client's goals and objectives
* Exhibit expertise and mastery across all products & serve as a subject matter expert for all solutions
* Approaching all clients prior to the renewal date to secure a campaign renewal
* Efficiently adhering to all internal processes to ensure the smooth running of all practices
Ideally, you'll be a graduate with a degree in one of the following disciplines:
* Online Marketing/ Marketing
* Customer Services
* Public Relations
* Other relevant graduates will be considered with relevant experience
You'll ideally have 2 years' experience working successfully within a B2B/B2C customer retention environment. Client-facing experience essential (phone or face to face) preferably in an agency environment is essential. You'll need to be knowledgeable in PPC, SEO, Display, Facebook is preferable but not essential
GAP & Blueprint accredited would be favourable but not essential
In return, we'll look after you with:
• A competitive base salary package plus an uncapped bonus scheme.
• A fun and lively work environment, with excellent potential for personal and career development.
• Access to discounts on gym memberships, cinema tickets, days out and a range of high street shops
Apply for Job