Job title: Video Producer
Location: King's Cross, London
Salary: Circa £35,200 per annum (Inc. London Allowance)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, full time
Contract type: Permanent
About the role
Sense has an exciting opportunity for someone to join our Brand and Content team as a Video Producer. This is a full-time position working 37.5 hours per week. The role will initially be homeworking but will be based at our head office in King's Cross, London, post pandemic.
In this new role you will be instrumental in delivering high quality video stories to engage with external audiences, increasing understanding of the challenges faced by people living with complex disabilities, and to inspire people to fundraise and take action.
This role will include:
* Originating and storyboarding video content with skilled use of visual storytelling techniques.
* Planning, organising and running video shoots.
* Managing agencies, freelancers and volunteers to produce content.
* Using analytics, to evaluate the impact of our content.
Key skills and experience
Our successful candidate will have demonstrable experience of:
* Producing high quality of video content, working to editorial requirements and following brand guidelines.
* Extensive use of video and photo editing software, including Adobe Premiere, Illustrator and Photoshop.
* Organisation and project management, including an ability to plan work effectively and juggle multiple projects at the same time.
* Well-developed communication skills including the ability to interview people to capture their stories.
For everyone living with complex disabilities. For everyone who is deafblind. Sense is here to help people communicate and experience the world.
We believe that no one, no matter how complex their disabilities, should be isolated, left out, or unable to fulfil their potential.
Working at Sense can be incredibly rewarding; we offer the opportunity to work in a large, diverse and successful charity where people can develop their skills, knowledge and careers in a supportive and flexible environment. In addition, we have excellent training and development, the opportunity for you to join our Group Personal Pension scheme and a generous annual leave entitlement.
Closing date: Sunday 10 January 2021
Interview date: Wednesday 20 January 2021
Please click 'Apply' to be redirected to our website where you can find further information about the role and apply online.
No agencies please
Apply for Job