My client is a social media agency with a difference - they're a publisher too. They create, produce and distribute shockingly good video content through their social media communities (and beyond), earning untouchable results for their clients.
A career with my client is a vibrant one - they're a rapidly growing agency, based in one of the most iconic offices of the West Midlands. And, whilst they may be getting bigger, they pride themselves on the family-style culture at the heart of the business.
They look for people who want to be a part of that culture, which means people who share their values. They create together, believe in being passionate and honest, and always strive to have a consistent positive impact on the business and on the people around them.
Their founder set out to create a company where nobody hated Mondays, or felt undervalued, and they work hard to uphold those principles. 96% of respondents in a recent team survey said they would refer a friend to work with them, so hopefully, they're doing a good job.
If you're looking to be part of something special - something dynamic, and exciting - this could be the opportunity for you.
The Client Services team ensures smooth day-to-day project management on key client accounts. This ranges from taking client briefs, managing internal project resource allocation and monitoring account commercials. The team act as the face of the business, building long-lasting relationships and helping their clients hit their business objectives.
The role of an Account Director is to take ownership of a number of key accounts, and give clear and effective strategic guidance to the Account Managers. You'll be responsible for the commercial success of the accounts, ensuring the work they deliver is profitable whilst being of the highest possible standard. You'll also be responsible for the professional development of more junior members of the team, working with them to develop their skills and, in turn, make sure your team realise the potential of the client brief.
As Account Director, you will:
● Take ownership of client relationships, responsible for forging lasting client partnerships and ensuring the commercial success of your key accounts
● Work with clients at a strategic level, leading planning sessions and building strong knowledge of clients industries, competitors, and customers
● Lead weekly and monthly calls with clients to provide relevant industry insights, post-campaign analysis and reports, before advising on any changes that should be made to upcoming briefs
● Lead creative sessions, using your knowledge of the client, competitors and their sector to ensure ideas will resonate with key stakeholders and customers
● Ensure that you have a thorough understanding of the day-to-day activities on all accounts, and work to identify and resolve any potential problems before they arise
● Support the Brand Partnerships Director / Head of Client Services when required and continually make proactive recommendations to help create more efficient processes throughout the business
● Take responsibility for project budgets, sign off quotes and ensure they'll provide sufficient cover for the work being undertaken
● Leading and supporting pitches, taking ownership of the process from concept to delivery and identify new opportunities
● Manage your team, leading by example and ensuring that you're able to available in a supportive capacity where needed
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate will:
● Have a wealth of experience that has been gained with over 6 year's agency or in-house experience. Experience within the construction industry would also be advantageous
● Have proven experience in managing projects from concept to completion, ensuring they align with briefs and brand guidelines, meet budgets and deadlines, and are delivered to a high standard
● Have an entrepreneurial spirit, with demonstrable experience of improving business processes, identifying new business opportunities and maximising existing revenue
● Have experience successfully managing, mentoring and engaging a team
● Have an expert understanding of social media and the role it plays in helping clients hit their business objectives
● Be articulate, persuasive, and able to forge long-lasting client relationships
● Strong written communication skills
● Able to work at a strategic level, and get under the skin of your clients and their requirements.
● Take an enthusiastic, positive approach in all that you do, eager to collaborate and immerse yourself in my clients business and their client base
● Be a problem solver who is able to identify issues and calmly resolve them in confidence
● A UK driving licence with access to a car
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 pro rata per annum
Holidays: 20 days per year, plus 1 additional day for your birthday and 1 additional day for your work anniversary
Job Type: Full-time
Start Date: Immediate
Apply for Job