My client is a social media agency with a difference - they're a publisher too. They create, produce and distribute shockingly good video content through their social media communities (and beyond), earning untouchable results for their clients.
A career with my client is a vibrant one - they're a rapidly growing agency, based in one of the most iconic offices of the West Midlands. And, whilst they may be getting bigger, they pride themselves on the family-style culture at the heart of the business.
They look for people who want to be a part of that culture, which means people who share their values. They create together, believe in being passionate and honest, and always strive to have a consistent positive impact on the business and on the people around them.
Their founder set out to create a company where nobody hated Mondays, or felt undervalued, and they work hard to uphold those principles. 96% of respondents in a recent team survey said they would refer a friend to work with them, so hopefully, they're doing a good job.
If you're looking to be part of something special - something dynamic, and exciting - this could be the opportunity for you.
Exciting opportunity for a talented PR professional to join a vibrant and growing social media business who want to tell the world who they are, and what they are doing. The role will cover a range of communication and event activities, including traditional PR and media relations, digital content spanning web content, blog writing and social media channels plus event coordination and delivery. My client is an award winning social media publishing group based in the West Midlands.
As a PR Manager you will:
● Write content and press releases to distribute throughout the media
● Build effective long term relationships with media and other key stakeholders
● Deliver outstanding event experiences including a large annual awards event
● Create content in a variety of forms (blog posts, images, video, case studies, award entries, etc,)
● Manage the Electric House social media channels, including reporting
● Support any crisis communication activity, directed by the Head of Marketing
● Support wider Marketing, PR and Event initiatives, as directed by the Head of Marketing and other business directors
The Successful Candidate
● Required minimum of 2 years experience in a PR role
● A big thinker who wants to be part of and contribute to the growth of a fast paced, expanding company
● Outstanding spoken and written communication, with strong copywriting and proofreading abilities
● Knowledge of the media landscape across all platforms (digital and traditional)
● Experience working with a CMS and building/administering website content
● Experience managing social media accounts and creating social media posts
● Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task
● Excellent organisational, project management and time management skills
● Experience in event delivery, working with a wide range of stakeholders
● Ability to remain calm under pressure, deputising for the Head of Marketing as required
Holidays: 20 days per year, plus 1 additional day for your birthday and 1 additional day for your work anniversary
Job Type: Full-time
Start Date: February 2021
Apply for Job