SEO ACCOUNT MANAGER (Search Engine Optimisation)
iProspect is a global, award-winning marketing agency that drives digital performance for many of the world's largest brands. We pride ourselves on the loud drumbeat of innovation that sounds through the company. It drives the way we help solve clients' problems, the way we build teams and product as well as the way through which we train and develop our people. We strive to create an environment that fosters collaboration, celebrates creativity and encourages our employees to champion superior work and for us to develop superior working lives.
The purpose of this SEO Account Manager (Search Engine Optimisation) role is to control the execution of activities, according to the project plan; the role supervises the SEO Account Executive
- Manages contact with the client; serves as a main point of contact, connecting credibly with internal and external client teams, creating first-class relationships
- Supervise, train and evaluate the SEO Account Executive/Analysts, activities, spotting their development opportunities whilst working to inspire, lead direct reports throughout
- Collaborates with the client team and Account Director to translate business objectives into an actionable Owned Media strategy, defining the overall project plan and guarantying its accomplishment
- Proactively suggests new propositions and product solutions helping to position iProspect as a market leader
- Works with Account Director to manage financial responsibilities, and track income performance throughout the year
- As SEO Account Manager you should also detects up and cross-sell opportunities in line with financial targets and the Dentsu product and service offering
- Contributes to Owned Media pitch planning and content
- HTML knowledge
- Commercial and strategic eye
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation
- Advanced Web Analytics experience
- Digital Performance knowledge
- Marketing knowledge
- Client Management
- Project delivery excellence
- Conflict handling
What you'll get from us
Dentsu is a fantastic place to work with many great benefits on offer including 25 days' annual holiday, Pension, Cycle to Work Scheme, and get your Birthday day off!
Not only is it an incredibly fun place to work but as part of a multinational organisation there are many opportunities to advance your career within the wider business once you have proven yourself.
Dentsu is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with more than 45,000 dedicated specialists. Dentsu and the Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services.
Our values and behaviours:
Agile - Anticipate business needs, continuous process improvement, be flexible whilst maintain high standards
Pioneering - Being constantly curious, be bold in challenging the status quo, support a culture of openness
Ambitious - Strive for excellence, drive hard to achieve, learn from experiences
Responsible - Uphold the highest levels of integrity, lead by example, be courageous in raining concerns
Collaborative - Operate as one team locally and globally by sharing best practice and following standard practices and processes
Inclusion & Diversity
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community's race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles - we can't promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Apply for Job