SEO Account Executive
Location: Staffordshire, Midlands (applicants must be willing to travel to Stafford 3 days' a week as a minimum).
iProspect is a global, award-winning marketing agency that drives digital performance for many of the world's largest brands. We pride ourselves on the loud drumbeat of innovation that sounds through the company. It drives the way we help solve clients' problems, the way we build teams and product as well as the way through which we train and develop our people. We strive to create an environment that fosters collaboration, celebrates creativity and encourages our employees to champion superior work and for us to develop superior working lives.
The purpose of this role is to execute SEO Account Executive activities on client accounts, taking account of the principles of SEO, the novelties of the discipline and the guidelines for the Owned Media Account Manager.
- Client management and account manager support
- Develops the activities included in client roadmaps, under the Account Manager's instructions
- Investigates SEO trends and opportunities, evaluating with the Account Managers how to put them in practice
- Supports the Account Manager develop class-leading SEO strategies that clearly an articulate success
- Takes ownership of smaller client campaigns with the support of Account Manager
- Collaborates with the Account Manager in the follow up of objectives for each assigned client.
- Prepares clients' presentations and reports
- Provides technical consultancy to clients on all aspects of SEO
- Maintains a close link between all performance channels, collaborating and sharing insights where possible
- Understanding of HTML Basics
- Understanding of Web Analytics Fundamentals
- Understanding of Marketing Basics
- Proficient in Microsoft programs including Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in both on and off-site search engine optimisation
- Fluent English, including knowledge of all grammatical rules
- Technical Knowledge
- Experience in Search Usage of Google, Bing.
- Project Owner
- Understands business
What you'll get from us
Dentsu is a fantastic place to work with many great benefits on offer including 25 days' annual holiday, Pension, Cycle to Work Scheme, and get your Birthday day off!
Not only is it an incredibly fun place to work but as part of a multinational organisation there are many opportunities to advance your career within the wider business once you have proven yourself.
Dentsu is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with more than 45,000 dedicated specialists. Dentsu and the Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services.
Our values and behaviours:
Agile - Anticipate business needs, continuous process improvement, be flexible whilst maintain high standards
Pioneering - Being constantly curious, be bold in challenging the status quo, support a culture of openness
Ambitious - Strive for excellence, drive hard to achieve, learn from experiences
Responsible - Uphold the highest levels of integrity, lead by example, be courageous in raining concerns
Collaborative - Operate as one team locally and globally by sharing best practice and following standard practices and processes
Inclusion & Diversity
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community's race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles - we can't promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Apply for Job