- Best Practices Consultant (LMS Platform Effectiveness)
- Uxbridge, West London
- 12 month contract
- £300 per day (via Umbrella)
Skills and Experience:
- Expertise with SharePoint, configuration and maintenance - essential
- Excellent editing and writing skills in English, with proven experience of proof reading and sub-editing to a professional standard
- Experience with any Learning Management System (LMS) implementation, configuration and maintenance in a previous role
- Global delivery experience across corporate multinationals ideally in the pharmaceutical/healthcare sector
- 2-3 years of industry project management experience or equivalent
- A strong educational background is preferred - Degree qualified or associated industry qualifications
The Best Practices Portal Editor will be responsible for driving the client's best practices program with emphasis on the interaction portal and the content/editorial strategy in relation to it. Strong engagement with affiliates and external partners to execute high quality content for publication on the portal.
Tracking and reporting on appropriate metrics and KPIs on learning effectiveness, and assisting with other tasks associated with learning operations such as development of relevant SOPs and policies.
- Manage the Best Practice and Innovation Platform implementation for global commercial and medical stakeholders
- Creating course content and compiling a data base of best practices
- Manage the content and production calendar, forward planning to ensure a steady flow of new materials and updates
- Commission and review media for the portal, including Best Practice playbooks, webinars, toolkits and Compendiums
- Manage the upload of new content to the portal
- Manage the review and where appropriate, upload of user-generated content on the portal
To learn more about this opportunity working as an Portal Editor and Best Practices Consultant based in the West London area on a 12 month project; please call and speak with Edward Laing in our London ISR team or please send through a copy of your very latest CV and/or online profile for an immediate call back in the strictest confidence.
Apply for Job