We're looking for an online magazine editor to adapt print articles from The Week magazine, optimising and enriching them for our newly revamped website. The post will also involve writing additional articles to complement content from the magazine and create a compelling editorial product for subscribers.
* Bridging the gap between our weekly print title and daily digital news site, bringing The Week magazine to life in an online format.
* Creating eye-catching original content in The Week's distinctive style.
* Building packages of articles, images and video to best represent the magazine in digital form.
* Researching and writing news features for the website in The Week's multi-source, multi-vocal style, to update or complement magazine stories.
* Working with The Week's print and online teams to coordinate and build connections between daily and weekly coverage.
* Working with the engagement editor to promote articles to new and existing audiences.
* Contributing to editorial meetings, with a particular focus on features and briefings with a longer shelf life
Apply for Job