The Fix are trying to find a positive self starter and real team player for a lovely agency based in Victoria London.
They are in need of a business development manager to help bring in new business, it is a very team focused role so you will not be alone, you will be helped along the process and once the account has been one it is a huge team effort to work on these accounts.
They are looking for an ambitious business development manager to join a growing team of 7. Reporting to the MD, you will be responsible for leading and implementing our new business strategy, sourcing new opportunities and building influential relationships to drive revenue growth for the agency.
1. Develop and implement a new business strategy to secure new client wins across multiple sectors.
2. Initiate and grow relationships with prospective clients, exploring their needs to unearth commercial opportunities.
3. Identify suitable RFPs / RFIs and manage the process through to submission.
4. Work closely with Client Services to ensure a smooth hand over of opportunities at pitch stage.
5. Support marketing activities and ensure alignment between marketing and sales activities.
· 3+ years in a Business Development role within a marketing services / creative agency.
· A proven track record of new business wins.
· A confident communicator with excellent commercial awareness.
· A self-motivated, ambitious and proactive individual.
· A love of brand, design and all things marketing.
£35-55k on the salary depending on the experience, annual bonus based on company performance on top
Apply for Job