We are Global
We're proud to be one of the world's leading media and entertainment groups. Whether it be on-air, via global player or through our outdoor advertising, we entertain and reach over 50 million individuals across the UK every week.
Across our entire business, we're committed to making more moments that matter for our audiences, customers and for each other. And every moment matters…the small, the big and everything in between. We couldn't do any of it without our talented, passionate Globallers. Everything we do is driven by our culture and the talented people who make it happen.
Here at Global, we have a saying…it's all about how you make people feel. It's our company ethos, our guiding belief and it's so much more than words. It's the vibe you get when you walk into one of our offices, it's what keeps us honest and true to who we are, and above all, it's the reason we all love to work here.
Job Title - Head of Partnerships - Roadside Development
This role reports to Director of Partnerships - Road
Overview of job
Responsible for designing and implementing the strategy for the development of our roadside estate, with particular focus on identifying new site opportunities to convert/build new digital panels at the right commercial deals.
Responsible for attaining planning and permissions as appropriate and ensuring the effective management of our estate whilst part of the Global inventory.
In the first few months, you would have
- Helped to create a development and expansion plan for our Network Rail and private Landlord estate
- Developed relationships with key councils and landowners to assist in identifying site development opportunities
- Managed the end-to-end development process for our new digital estate
Responsibilities of the role
- Develop and execute the strategy to build a sustainable and profitable roadside offering (large and small format) across the UK
- Build relationships with key landlords across the UK - public and private
- Ensure Global are informed of all roadside advertising tenders that fit with our strategy
- Lead responses to roadside advertising tenders, drawing on information and support from across the business
- Lead negotiations with potential landlords, adhering to agreed commercial parameters
- Report on progress of build programmes to key stakeholders
- Manage end-to-end development process
- Manage our planning resource effectively and efficiently
Goals & KPIS
- Create an appropriate Roadside digital estate that is commercially sustainable and demanded by advertisers
- Improve our average rental value per panel for our Roadside digital estate - % to be determined by the strategy
- Create effective processes and governance regarding the end-to-end development strategy
- Strong success rate in tender applications
Everyone is welcome at Global
Just like our media and entertainment platforms are for everyone, so are our workplaces. We know that we can't possibly serve our diverse audiences without first nurturing and celebrating it in our people and that's why we work hard to create an inclusive culture for everyone. We believe that different will set us apart, so no matter what you look like, where you come from or what your favourite radio station is, we want to hear from you.
Although we cannot make guarantees, we welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Global
Apply for Job