Project Coordinator- VFX | ASAP Start | 6 month contract | London OR Amsterdam based
An opportunity has become available for a contract Implementation Coordinator for a global entertainment brand, working remotely for now but eventually based in either London or Amsterdam.
About the role:
The Visual Effects Project/Implementation Coordinator will own project configuration, external user administration, onboarding/offboarding and project archive/deprovisioning tasks across VFX studio and 3rd party applications. They will provide baseline support to VFX users and be responsible for maintaining runbooks, working in alignment with the Production Support and IT Asset Management teams to ensure a consistent, cohesive and positive support experience for all VFX production partners and vendors globally.
The Project/Implementation Coordinator will assist VFX Title Management teams in operational tasks across standardized VFX workflows and help triage/escalate issues as needed while working to
What you'll be doing:
- Project setup and user onboarding requests & project archive and user offboarding
- Access Provisioning
- Basic VFX tool/workflow troubleshooting
- Provide Guidance and Maintenance of VFX internal support runbooks and documentation
- Build reports on common support issues, trends and gaps
- Vendor onboarding and testing administration
- 2+ years of experience in motion picture production, post-production, visual effects and/or animation.
- Experience working in Zendesk or other support ticketing systems.
- Familiarity with media delivery, review and production management tools such as Shotgun/RV, Cinesync and Filemaker.
- Working knowledge of various file formats and delivery workflows used in post-production/visual effects.
- The communication skills to clearly articulate and document technical concepts for audiences of varying technical proficiencies.
- Customer service experience/strong soft skills preferred
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision; must be a self-motivated, self-starter.
- Experience with supporting people remotely.
- Flexible amid an ever-changing and growing environment.
- Remote, working with the London or Amsterdam team. Note you will have to go through an umbrella company for this role.
Apply now to be considered for this opportunity!
Apply for Job