Develop the People strategy and workforce plan across the new Automotive businesses - to create a best in class people function encompassing; attraction, recruitment, performance management, induction, engagement, training, reward, retention, cultural development and talent development
* Develop, monitor and regularly report on key People performance indicators, ensuring that relevant people metrics support business decisions
* You will champion the People agenda across the organisation and provide leadership on people related issues and policies across the company - including effective full ER case management
* Provide human resources support and partnership across the business on the most complex issues, supporting staff, managers and executives in all related areas including: recruitment, performance management, training, policy & process, compensation and rewards, staff relations, culture and people development.
* Develop a healthy culture of innovation, creativity and efficiency across the businesses and maintaining a cultural tie to the parent Dennis Publishing Group.
* Starting in a practical, generalist, hands on role, over time, you will build, challenge and motivate a team of Recruiters and HR professionals to deliver a complete the full employee lifecycle that is able to scale as the company grows
* Represent and project the company's people related capabilities outside of the business to build awareness and recognition, creating an external People 'voice for the company
Apply for Job