PPC Manager - Job Description
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, pro-active and performance focused PPC manager to head up their largest Automotive accounts leading the Search, Display and Video campaigns. Must have at least 4-years experience with a proven track record in developing brand awareness and gaining low CPAs. Added bonus if you have paid social and app campaign experience.
In return you'll be working for an award-winning independent creative agency. Clients include Automotive, Health and Fitness Retail and Veterinary.
You'll be an integral part of the growing Digital Marketing team while having the ability to not only set-up and manage the paid media campaigns, but also lead elements such as creative executions, copy and paid media strategy.
This isn't simply a 'doing' role as you'll own various different elements of your client's digital marketing.
Key personal attributes include
* Excellent knowledge and delivery experience across Google Display, Video and Social. Significant examples of PPC campaign planning, implementation, optimisation, reporting, analysis and recommendations.
* Able to suggest, implement and measure KPIs. E.g. event / goal tracking and conversion rates. A strong understanding of, and experience with, reporting tools, e.g. DataStudio & Google Analytics.
* Pro-active in identifying new ideas/trends and how they can be applied to existing campaigns and/or initiated as new ideas for existing clients.
* Analytical from a marketing perspective - able to explain user interactions and how content / campaigns can be optimised and refined to support future success.
* Builds strong relationships with colleagues and with clients.
* Able to handle multiple projects at any given time.
* Attend digital campaign briefings with account teams.
* Set-up and manage paid media campaigns, spanning across paid search, social, display, remarketing and even video.
* Continue to optimise channels ensuring ROI is consistently improved while monitoring daily / campaign budgets.
* Set-up and monitor campaigns across multiple languages and regions (mainly across EU, but can also include US and China).
* Prepare, deliver and QA campaign reports.
* Assisting with new proposals and strategies.
* A minimum of 4 years PPC experience in a fast-paced environment.
* Experienced across all Google Channels (Search, Display, Video, Shopping) and Social Media (Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn).
* Strong Google Analytics/Data studio skills for reporting and recommendations
Apply for Job