Our client, a specialist publishing and marketing business, is growing in 2020 with opportunities for an enthusiastic, outgoing and ambitious Business Development professional to join the experienced team.
This full-time, permanent role would suit someone experienced in sales, customer service and relationship management, looking for an exciting opportunity to utilise existing communication and organisation attributes, while developing new skills and learning more about a unique sales and media advertising model.
Based in the Norwich city-centre office, within a small sales and marketing team, the candidate will be responsible for driving sales revenue across the company, helping to develop new business opportunities, and growing an already large customer base so that weekly, monthly and annual targets can be exceeded. The position offers fantastic earning potential with a competitive basic salary alongside a healthy commission structure, with various bonuses to incentivise further.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
* Researching various international markets to find attractive sales opportunities
* Contacting business customers to understand more about marketing needs and demonstrate opportunities available
* Generating sales leads that result in revenue for the business
* Liaising with clients in a professional and friendly manner to ensure repeat business
* Creating lasting relationships with clients and maintaining positive brand recognition
The candidate will have:
* Experience in a sales environment alongside first class customer service skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Attention to detail
* Confidence in abundance and an outgoing personality
* Communication skills and the ability to navigate difficult conversations with people from different countries and cultures - you will be picking up the phone a lot, every day. If you can't talk, listen and then expand, this isn't the right job for you
* A hunger to grow, and achieve and exceed all targets - if you think earning the basic wage is enough, this isn't the right job for you
* The ability to manage individual workload while contributing to team goals
If you would like to apply for this fantastic opportunity, please provide a copy of your CV today.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd
Apply for Job