An exciting Marketing Executive Role has come about for one of the most progressive and radically disruptive organisations within the built and transportation sectors in the UK. If you are seeking a position that will allow you to work with the most interesting, pioneering and ambitious projects in the tech industry, then read on!
- A strong passion for marketing and content promotion
- Experience in Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience on social media channels, particularly-LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Strong knowledge and experience in SEO campaigns
- Creative mindset
- Driven and self-motivated
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Brilliant communication skills-both verbal and written
Here your core tasks/responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Support the marketing and content team (coordinating activities within content and campaign calendar)
- Regular newsletters and email communications-Gathering information and successful execution of such
- Supporting the content team
- Repurpose content into different formats for different channels and audiences
- Assisting the events team to help event promotion across all digital marketing platforms
- Supporting correct company branding and visual identity
- Gather data using analytical tools and platforms to demonstrate performance of marketing activities to present such to seniority
- Support content team with ongoing market research in order to identify new opportunities
- Schedule and plan meetings as well as media interviews when necessary
In this role, you will be joining the Marketing Team on a permanent basis. This is a role where you will be part of an exciting, forward thinking company, making a difference in this world. If you are a personable, robust, creative minded individual, and enjoy making a difference within your job, don't let this opportunity pass!
Apply for Job