Job title - Video Producer
Location - Lancaster, LA1 5NW
Duration - Full time / permanent
Salary - £30,000 - £35,000
Working with a family-run production/marketing company who produce video, photography, animation and CGI for a wide range of clients, we are looking to recruit a Video Producer to join their team based in Lancaster.
They started out in video marketing and have since branched out into photography, 2D and 3D animation, CGI and drone/360.
With a fast-growing team, this company are very customer focused and super keen to get the best results for all of their clients, regardless of the size and cost of the project.
As a Video Producer, you'll be producing high quality videos for clients. You'd be joining a small team, reporting into the Production Director. You'd be working on projects like editing drone footage, filming at different locations, doing some animation, directing actors… not one day is the same!
Role & responsibilities of the Video Producer include:
* Client research, competitor research, reviewing previous content to get a feel for the business. Leading the discovery calls with all new and existing clients
* Dealing with pre-production which includes anything from researching, creative ideation, scripting, video flows, shot-listing, and where necessary drafting interview questions
* Liaising with clients to deliver a successful brief in a timely manner in conjunction with the Project Coordinator
* Organising all the equipment and transporting it to the client site, managing production alone or working as part of a crew in the studio or on location, organising all footage and assembling client assets
* Using lighting, professional audio and stabilisation equipment as well as directing actors
* Managing the clients effectively while on location if client present. Meeting client expectations and ensuring everyone is satisfied with the outcome
* Editing (using Adobe suite - Premiere Pro/After Effects/Photoshop etc.) Colour grading & enhancing sound
We are looking for someone with the following skills & experience:
* Must have a flair for creativity and all things video, with some experience in a similar role - experience working with different clients, sometimes simultaneously is advantageous
* Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud suite is essential. Canon camera eco system is preferred but other experience will be accepted
* Strong lighting and audio skills both in studio and on location
* Must have strong communication skills to manage clients effectively
* Self-motivated, super organised with the ability to multi task is essential
* Must be able to receive feedback on work but also be assertive when needed
* An ability to work well under pressure, to deadlines is essential, must be adaptable to change and able to think outside the box
* A willingness to go the extra mile and do what it takes to meet client expectations. Experience in photography would be highly advantageous but not essential
In return, the successful Video Producer will receive a salary of between £30,000 - £35,000, depending on experience. If this sounds like the Video Producer role for you, click apply now and upload an up to date copy of your CV
Apply for Job