Account Manager required for our Colchester based client who has a strong and loyal team needing someone with experience gained in a digital agency to join them. The essential requirement for this role of Account Manager is digital agency experience, excellent communication skills, and a real hunger to be part of a busy and lively environment. In your role as Account Manager, it will be your responsibility to grow accounts and focus on the success of these clients through innovative ideas, presentations, campaigns and digital marketing.
* Managing own clients existing and gaining new
* Campaign and media planning internally and externally with your client
* Attending pitches, client meetings and workshops as required.
* Account performance, client relations and ongoing expansion of the account.
* Hosting regular account review meetings with your client providing feedback on the opportunities and risks on their assigned accounts.
* Liaise closely with internal teams to produce the projects for clients and new business proposals.
* Work to set timescales and budgets to meet the targets set by clients
* Must possess previous experience working within a digital agency environment
* Essential experience of Digital Marketing
* Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Excellent organisational and time management skills
* Proven experience where managed multiple campaigns successfully
* A competitive salary £25- £30k
* Private health care (after 6 months' service)
* 25 days holiday per annum
* Flexible start time (7:45am - 16:30pm or 8:45am - 17:30pm)
* An early finish on Fridays - 3:30pm
* 3% contributory pension scheme
* Fantastic team environment
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has been unsuccessful
Apply for Job