Role Profile: Digital Project Manager, Agency Services
25K - 30K
Purpose of Role
Effective management of projects through from initial brief to delivery. Working with a range of clients on several different campaigns, adept at managing and building client relationships including reporting on the status of projects.
Head of Operations, Agency Services
Number of direct reports
* Planning digital campaigns from the initial stages through to final delivery
* Acting as the key contact for clients
* Continuously assessing working methods and processes and making recommendations for improvement
* Identifying and implementing KPIs and project milestones
* Reviewing project resources and providing an analysis on whether they meet the demands of the project
* Forming strong relationships with the client and developing communication channels between the relevant parties
* Ensuring key Service Level Agreements are met
* Regularly updating key stakeholders on project status
* Overseeing the project's financial budget, notifying stakeholders of key cost implications, changes to budget, spending and cost changes
* Working as part of a team to win new business and develop current client relationships as part of the business pipeline
Standards of Expectation
* Displays a positive 'can do' attitude with team members, advisers, and business partners, assists team members to achieve goals and takes an active interest in the development of the company.
* Demonstrates 'achievement and success' to self and colleagues through the consistent production of first-class, high-quality work, delivered on time through attention to detail.
* Works flexibly with regard to the juggling of work priorities to meet deadlines when required. Will 'go the extra mile' to ensure project success and completion.
* Proactively attempts to resolve problems and issues and find solutions within the team before escalating to management
Skills & Knowledge
* Background in digital project management working on campaigns from initial briefing to delivery
* Proven experience of effectively managing large-scale projects from brief through to delivery
* Adept at building effective client relationships and working with several stakeholders to deliver targets
* Ability to work under pressure, change direction when required and work on a range of client projects at the same time
* Agency experience with strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* Passion for IT, e-commerce and digital projects
* Creative flair and innovative approach
IT Skills: Proficient in use of Microsoft office/PowerPoint with strong excel / spreadsheet skills to produce accurate and insightful solutions.
Mobility: Ability to travel to meet work commitments when required. Driving license essential.
Additional requirements: Flexibility to meet deadlines particularly around critical client deadlines
Apply for Job