Performance Industry Manager
12 months FTC, from January 2021
My Client, world's best known leader in technology sector famous for its search engine along with other fantastic products, is looking for a Performance Industry Manager who will Lead the Agency Performance relationship for Publicis Media in the UK, building a partnership that drives best in class use of search, sustained revenue growth and advocacy for client's platform. Managing C and B+ level relationships that require both the running of scaled strategic programs and highly focused tactical work.
- Build a best in class agency partnership that drives sustained growth
- Create and deliver agency partnership plans and strategies that drive capabilities across automation and product excellence, ensuring Search is effectively valued. Ensuring an effective governance structure is in place to drive your strategic initiatives forward.
- Delivery strategic search initiatives such as 'Search Maturity' creating agency sponsorship for these value and revenue driving initiatives and delivering both the program strategy, management and execution
- 8 years+ experience working in Sales or Business Development
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience of working in or with search businesses or specialists
- Experience of cross functional engagement and project management
- Solid knowledge across search and SA360
- Strong knowledge of competitor landscape, especially within search and media agencies
Apply for Job