To see more Mandarin jobs please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf AND pfteamchina
Your New Job Title: Mandarin Chinese Speaking Video Producer
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Job Location: Central London
Your Duties and Responsibilities:
- Producing video including short and quick social videos, day-to-day news reporting, breaking news and live streams.
- Passion for video news story-telling.
- Work collaboratively with the editorial and video teams to help pitch video ideas and elevate production value.
- Ability in maintaining tight deadlines.
- Manage projects through the entire production lifecycle, from concept, pre-production, production and post when needed.
- Maintain an understanding of the emerging trends in social media and world news.
What you need to succeed:
- A portfolio/demo reel demonstrating a history of video productions.
- Video production and post-production experience in a professional environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency with Adobe CC, emphasis on After Effects & Premiere.
- Experience using Canon DSLR and Sony professional video cameras.
- Must have a strong work ethic and demonstrate consistent attention to detail.
- Positive attitude.
- Fluent in English. Mandarin capability is an ideal plus.
Please view all our Chinese jobs at
Please follow us on Linkedin: linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Apply for Job