Fantastic opportunity to work with an award-winning Architecture Practice located in the Gloucestershire area. The client are currently on the hunt for a new Bid Coordinator to support the Directors within the business.
The ideal person will be experienced, knowledgeable, enthusiastic and proactive with previous experience of a similar role and have knowledge of working within the architecture/ construction/ graphics / housebuilding sectors.
You will be working closely with the Partners and Associates and will be responsible for leading the practices bids and pitches, as well as assisting with presentations and submissions. This is a great opportunity to join a thriving, well-established architecture and design studio and to work with a lively and diverse group of talented people.
You will also be responsible for identifying new opportunities, leading the bid process, writing, composition of text, researching and coordinating the production of bids and submissions. This is a fast paced and varied role within a creative, busy environment. The Bid Manager will works across all areas and sectors of the different teams work, so getting involved in multi-sector disciplines such as Residential, Office, Commercial, Retail, Education, Healthcare, Leisure and more.
* MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
* A keen visual and graphic eye
* Excellent written and oral communications skills
* Excellent attention to detail and articulate
* Being able to work on own initiative and alongside Directors
* Being extremely organised and managing timeframes accordingly
* Experience of working within bid management in an architectural practice or design-oriented business
* Experience of leading bids, PPQs, ITTs, RFPs
* Well organised and able to work effectively under pressure
* Meticulous and thorough
* Knowledge of and enthusiasm for architecture, property and the built environment
* Proactive and energetic
* Confident, outgoing and able to communicate effectively with a range of contacts
* Well-informed about the latest developments in bid management
The client in return offers an excellent salary and benefits package as well as investment in employee training and evelopment and a positive, flexible and forward thinking approach to work.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at
Apply for Job