This is an exciting PERM position for an enthusiastic Collecters Club Co-ordinator.
• Devise a Collectors Club vision and prepare an annual Collectors Club plan for company adoption and provide updates to it and reports on its progress as required.
• Act as the brand ambassador for the collectors club at events and through other communication channels, including attendance at an agreed annual list of events.
• Agree and achieve annual targets for membership retention, growth and spend.
• Maintain and keep updated the database of club members using the K8 ERP system.
• Promote and manage club membership applications and annual renewals.
• Devise marketing and promotion strategies to encourage uptake of club membership.
• Support the full sales cycle of membership acquisition and renewal via all supported media including telesales, web-based fulfilment, and face to face at events.
• Study membership behaviour and suggest new or amended club products and activities to develop and promote.
• Represent and reflect the views of club membership within the company
• Prepare, organise and host/ co-host Club events including the annual Members Day, including booking and arranging staff roster and accommodation.
• Develop and maintain a high level of personal knowledge about the products.
• Arrange and implement the Collectors Club magazine schedule, working in conjunction with the Communications Manager, internal and external stakeholders and suppliers.
• Negotiation and buying of all club related items and raising of appropriate purchase orders.
• Preparation and organisation of the Club membership stand at events and exhibitions.
• Provide extra support to the Marketing team as and when required including attending non-Club events as agreed.
The ideal candidate
• Professional and customer focused.
• Confident to engage with guests at events and represent the brands.
• Broad product and prototype understanding would be beneficial but not essential.
• Desire to act as club members champion.
• Able to cross-sell and up-sell products confidently and professionally.
• An organised nature to work in a busy commercial environment.
• Good prioritisation and time management skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills by telephone and face to face.
• Exhibit a thorough understanding of commercial awareness and priorities.
• Good written communication skills and working knowledge of standard Microsoft Office packages.
• A full, clean driving licence is advantageous.
This is a full-time position Monday-Friday with a competitive package available. Payment of an annual bonus will be related to achievement of agreed targets for Collectors Club membership uptake and retention...... click apply for full job details
Apply for Job