Are you a Copywriter looking for your next project?
A new and exciting position for a Copywriter has opened up within a leading sports brand in the Northwest. In the position of the Copywriter you will be responsible for developing the brand's tone of voice across all touch points including but not limited to Website, Email, Social Media.
What will you be doing?
- Develop and implement clear rules/ guidelines on consumer content
- Work with wider marketing team on multi-channel content
- Influence colleagues and partners on best practice
- Develop copy guides for all newly introduced products
- Work with the Social media Exec to enhance the social media plan
What will you need?
- Master storytelling skills
- A compelling, articulate writing style
- Experience in a range of platforms from digital (social to online ad campaigns) to physical (in-store, point of sale, events) to editorial (blog posts, press release proofing)
- An appreciation for the relationship between textual and visual elements (and great design in general).
- Enough self-editing skills to ensure spelling and grammar are correct and stylistically consistent
- Experience of different types of copywriting
- Minimum 2+ years' working in a copywriting role
- International market experience preferred
- Experience working for a premium, market leading brand a benefit
- Strong understanding of the current sportswear market
- Excellent references
If this suits what you have been looking for please get your applications in today!..... click apply for full job details
Apply for Job