Anderselite are currently working with a Cardiff city centre based firm who have a requirement for a Senior Environmental Clerk of Works (ECOW) / Environmental Advisor.
This position is to work on a permanent basis and the client is looking for competent and suitable candidate with the right aptitude and resilience to work both on their own and within a small team. The roles will be site based, so supervising, monitoring and supporting construction activities to ensure compliance with project plans and environmental good practice. Relevant training will be given.
* Degree / diploma or equivalent in Environmental Science and / or Ecology
* Hold a valid CSCS or CCSNG Card
* Experience as an ECoW /Advisor
* Hold membership with the Association of ECOWs or IEMA
* Have active Continual Professional Development as an ECoW /Advisor
* Previously held ECoW position/s
* Competent in ensuring compliance with Environmental Plans and Procedures at a site level
* Must be client facing and feel comfortable monitoring contractors
* Must be proactive, self-motivated and work well in a team.
* Competent in the English language and Microsoft Office.
Excellent salary and benefits package available for the successful candidate. Please forward cv
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at
Apply for Job