C++ Systems Programmer - Gaming - London - Fully Remote - Mid/Senior Roles - £40k - £65k.
My client creates some of the world's leading computer games that champion team play and makes lifelong friends. The development team are responsible for implementing new and exciting gameplay features for titles which are played on platforms such as PS4, Xbox and PC. This is the chance to work with some of the most recognisable games on the planet!
Role & Responsibilities:
As a Systems Programmer, you will work within cross-functional teams to deliver features on-time and to a high level of quality. You will be part of a team that is responsible for planning, implementing and maintaining core engine features that encompass rendering, networking and low-level systems programming. With a constant focus on scalability, performance and memory usage, you will apply your expertise in data structures and algorithms for modern, multi-core architectures to build state-of-the-art technology for both PC and Consoles.
Essential Skills & Experience:
• Strong practical knowledge of C++
• Professional experience in systems development for a shipped game on PS4 and/or Xbox One (such as I/O, rendering, low-level networking, memory management, content pipelines etc).
• Writing clear, maintainable and portable code.
• Experience profiling and optimising code for optimal CPU, GPU, memory and bandwidth usage.
• Strong computer science and maths background.
• A strong interest in researching and implementing new AI related technologies.
• Professional Unreal Engine 4 development experience
• Experience in animation programming.
• Professional development experience with real-time networked multiplayer games and/or turn-based tactical games.
•£40,000 - £65,000
• Life Assurance
• Cycle to work scheme
• Free eye tests
• Company share options
• + Excellent Benefits
C++ Systems Programmer - Gaming - London - Fully Remote - Mid/Senior Roles - £40k - £65k
Apply for Job