Senior Paid Media Executive
£28,000 - £35,000 + Excellent Benefits
Location - Brighton (remote working until Jan 2020 and then 2 days in the office, 3 days remote)
Leading full-service performance marketing agency seeks an outstanding Senior Paid Media Executive to join their rapidly growing team.
Have you found yourself considering making a move in the last few months? Maybe you're based near the south coast and just looking to move jobs or possibly you're fed up of London and fancy working on the doorstep of Brighton beach?
Lipton Media have partnered with a fantastic media agency based in Brighton, they are looking to bring in several new hires due to recent successes.
Working with genuine market leaders in the FMCG, publishing and automotive space, our client has gone from strength to strength throughout the last few months, very much against the grain of the wider market.
Reporting to your Paid Media Manager, the senior paid media executive will support them across a portfolio of paid media campaigns - focusing on Paid Search and Paid Social but affording the opportunity to expand into Display, Native and Addressable Media.
Your role as Senior Paid Media Executive is to support the planning and delivery of campaigns within your portfolio. This is a hands-on role that requires a mathematical and analytical mind with a focus on building and optimising campaigns across multiple platforms.
You will also be expected to take ownership of specific campaigns within your portfolio and need to prioritise and self-organise to deliver the best performance for our clients.
This role requires you to be dependable and accountable for your work. Day to day you will be analysing performance and delivering insightful reporting against forecasts and media strategies. Internally you will need to report to your media manager on campaign health, threats and opportunities.
Senior Paid Media Executive - Key Responsibilities
- Day to day account checks
- Bid management and campaign adjustments
- Analyse campaign performance and key on-site metrics using Google Analytics
- Audience analysis
- Analysing and reporting on campaign data using Microsoft Excel
- Identify challenges and devise solutions
- Suggesting next steps to improve campaign performance
- Devising strategies for search and social campaigns.
Key Experience Required: Senior Paid Media Executive
- At least 2 years' experience in a media planning/buying role, digital marketing campaign management
- Experience being the lead on media campaigns
- Ideally have passed the following exams: Google Ads Search Fundamentals, Google Ads Display, Google Ads Measurement, Google Ads Video, Shopping Ads, Google Ads Apps and Advanced Google Analytics
- Ideally have a Facebook Blueprint certification
- An in-depth knowledge and experience in running campaigns across Google and Bing Ads, and Facebook Ads Manager, with high performance
- A strong understanding of bid/budget management strategy
- A strong understanding of attribution models and the ability to guide clients on what works best for them as a business.
What's in it for you:
- Flexible hours, long lunch breaks and early Friday finishes
- Gym membership or medical plan
- Regular massages
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tech scheme
- Regular company events
- Breakfasts on Mondays
- Afternoon drinks on Fridays
- A personal development plan & budget, plus regular Lunch & Learn sessions
- Quarterly profit share
- 25 days holiday (rising to 30) + bank holidays and sabbaticals
- A pension, contributed to by the client
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity or Adoption Pay
- Confidential session with our resident coach
- Full transparency on all areas of the business, including finances
Due to the high number of CV's we're receiving currently if you haven't heard back from us within 3 working days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Lipton Media is a specialist media and tech recruitment agency based in London. We specialise in all forms of b2b sales, digital marketing, content and creative positions, across conferences, exhibitions, awards, summits, publishing, digital, outdoor, TV, radio and business intelligence and technology. We also recruit across media planning and buying, PR & Communications.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 listed businesses. We work with candidates at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge...... click apply for full job details
Apply for Job