- Exciting copywriting project for an impressive eCommerce brand.
- Play a key role in a digital transformation programme.
- Day rate up to £350, dependent on experience.
I'm looking for an experienced Copywriter to join a widely renowned eCommerce homeware specialist on a contract basis until April 2021. Your role will focus on creating training materials and internal communications in order to support the launch of a digital transformation programme. What you'll be doing
You'll take ownership of creating a variation of training materials, including training course outlines, quick reference guides and e-learning materials. It'll be up to you to digest technical content and communicate it in a simple and engaging way, establishing a consistent style and tone of voice in line with the brand.
Working closely with the wider team, you'll need to get under the skin of the specific training requirements and how it's all going to be delivered, and in turn meticulously source material for each document, keeping the programme leadership regularly updated on your progress. What experience you'll need
What you'll get in return for your talents
- Ability to write clearly and concisely and communicate in an effective and engaging manner.
- An understanding of what software does and how it is used.
- First rate communication skills with a strong track record of delivering successful copy.
- A pro-active approach to work and solid organisation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritise accordingly.
- Excellent attention to detail and a pride in completing work to the highest standard.
The hours are very flexible here, so long as you get the work completed you can adapt the hours to your schedule. They're even able to consider a minimum of three days per week if necessary. For the time being the role is fully remote, but once lockdown ends, they'd ideally like this person to be able to come in to the office one or two days per week (the office is based just off junction 16 on the M4 so very easy to get to). There's free parking on site, and you'll enjoy a beautifully designed open plan office, as well as a lovely café. You'll be working with a really friendly and talented bunch of people who are extremely passionate about what they do and the culture they contribute to. The day rate on offer here is up to £350, dependent on experience. What's next
Want to know more? Send in your CV to Hannah now!..... click apply for full job details
Apply for Job