Dutch Translators required for an immediate start
REMOTE WORKING FROM HOME INITIALLY (Company is based in London)
You must stay near the London site in Brentfor, 10 miles from TW8
Title: Dutch Technical Support / Translator
Location: London United Kingdom, Home-Working initially
Contract: rolling/ongoing contract. Month to Month.
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Full Time, 40 hours per week (You must be available shifts across Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm. Our client will also consider part time working 3 full days per week.
Your goal will be to document and translate the company material into authentic dialogue.
You would also be able to communicate in English.
What we're looking for
* Near native level fluency in your language & English, particularly reading & writing.
* Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
* Self-motivated, a proactive attitude with the ability to work productively and collaboratively within a multilingual team.
* A logical, methodical approach with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Excellent observation and attention to detail skills with patience, perseverance and good concentration
* A willingness to do repetitive tasks and adapt to ever-changing technology.
* An ability to work either alone or in a project team, sometimes under pressure to meet deadlines.
Please apply without delay by uploading your CV ASAP...... click apply for full job details
Apply for Job