Solar Media Ltd provides the most authoritative independent and valuable information for the rapidly growing international solar, storage and electric vehicle industries; online, in print, through market intelligence and in person. We are known as leaders within the renewable sector and if you feel strongly about the future of energy & transport and want to play an important role, look no further.
Solar Media's portfolio of live events exists to drive innovation, collaboration and partnerships in the indisputably growing renewables and EV sectors. We work with the leaders in this space to create original and market leading live experiences to connect the businesses and individuals forever changing the world we live in.
The main responsibilities for the Digital Marketing Manager will include planning and delivering digital marketing campaigns, including but not limited to web, SEO / SEM, email, social media and display advertising as well as suggesting and implementing digital marketing strategies to increase profitability across our events.
You should have a strong grasp of current online marketing tools, analytics and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. The Digital Marketing Manager will work with the Marketing Managers, the wider event teams and the Marketing Director, who you will report into, to deliver campaigns on time, on budget, be able to report on their impact and hit set targets.
You will also be a lead for some of your own events, so the ability to multitask and handle queries is essential. Do not be afraid to think big and be willing to roll up your sleeves to get the work done.
Goals will include:
· Create a larger web and social media presence across all digital channels to boost event awareness, measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns against pre-defined objectives/targets
· Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO / SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
· Create and monitor all Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns across targeted digital platforms in line with pre-set daily cost controls and target response rates
· Co-ordinate the creation of digital content - liaising with event teams to ensure brand consistency
· Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) to identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance
Digital Marketing Manager Position Requirements
· Proven experience in digital marketing
· Experience leading and managing SEO / SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
· Familiarity with WordPress, SalesForce and Pardot
· Excellent analytical and project management skills
· Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences for B2B and devising digital campaigns that inform, engage and motivate
· Experience in optimising landing pages and user channels
· Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
· Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords
· Experience in setting up and optimising LinkedIn campaigns
· Event marketing experience preferrable but not essential as training is available
Due to the high level of applications we receive we are unable to respond to each application. If you have not heard from us within 3 weeks, then you have been unsuccessful in getting to the next stage
Apply for Job