About the Role
We're looking for a Paid Media Assistant to join our growing Digital Marketing team here at Matalan Head Office. As a Paid Media Assistant, you will play a key role in planning and executing day to day paid digital marketing campaigns to support business objectives. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to challenge themselves, wants to learn more about digital marketing, grow and be part of a strong and dynamic team.
- Daily management of digital marketing campaigns in order to deliver weekly performance KPIs. supported by the Paid Media Manager.
- Responsible for delivering & understanding daily performance of digital marketing channels, reporting on specific KPIs.
- Responsible for daily communication with trading and marketing teams to align activity.
- Updating internal calendars and test plans in line with the business trading calendar.
- End to end promotions set up; from raising the promotional codes & barcodes to communicating activity with relevant stakeholders.
- Responsible for raising purchase orders & updating the budget sheet.
- Represent the digital marketing team in wider sessions.
- Keeping up to date with the latest digital marketing trends and understanding new opportunities.
- Have a strong understanding of the omni channel retail environment.
- Should have a passion for digital media & eCommerce.
- Able to apply commercial thinking to campaigns, both on & offline.
- Able to use analytics packages i.e Google Analystics Premium.
- IT literate with knowledge and experience of all Microsoft Office especially Excel.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence key business stakeholders.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Highly driven and determined with a proactive approach.
- Able to develop self - taking a proactive approach to learning & others around them.
- Able to work as part of a large commercial team.
Founded in the early 1980s by John Hargreaves in Liverpool, Matalan is proud to serve its customers excellent quality at great value. With over 200 stores in the UK, a growing online presence and over 15,000 employees, working here is exciting, challenging, and above all fun! As part of the Matalan family you can expect some great benefits and the opportunity to be part of our exciting vision - to become the UK's most trusted value retailer. This is Retail Made Real.
Matalan value diversity and don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from all communities.
Matalan wants to see every candidate performing at their best throughout the application and interview process and ultimately, in their role. We therefore encourage you to inform us of any reasonable adjustments you might need to enable this.
In the event that a high volume of suitable applications are received, the post may close prior to the specified closing date. Please apply as soon as possible if interested...... click apply for full job details
Apply for Job