A National and International Production Company have an exciting opportunity for an Executive Events Producer to join their team based in South Manchester.
Location: South Manchester / Cheshire based
Salary: Competitive salary dependent on experience and previous roles
Our client are seeking an experienced Events Producer to manage day-to-day operations of their company.
The right candidate must be ready to build and model a great company culture, provide inspired leadership to their executive team, and set a course for company strategy.
Executive Events Producer - Key Responsibilities:
- Provide inspired leadership company wide
- Advocacy of the company's culture and overall company vision
- Make high-level decisions around governance, policy and strategy
- Review all operations, logistical and financial to inform and drive sales, social awareness and bring about efficiencies
- Work with stakeholders to determine values and mission, and plan for short- and long-term goals
- Report to the board of directors, senior stakeholders and other executives and keep them informed
- Develop and implement the strategic plan and operational policies
- Oversee the company's fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing
- Assure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organisations
- Oversee day-to-day operation of the company
- Work closely with the human resource department to recruit as necessary
Executive Events Producer - Key Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in a relevant discipline or MBA
- Experience in a senior management position of 4 years or more
- Technologically adept
- Demonstratable financial acumen of budgeting, review, profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance
- Hold practical skills around logistics and time management
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among executives, partners, and the workforce
- Understanding of human resources and personnel management
- Experienced with corporate governance and can access relevant changes quickly with the ability to review for opportunities or conflicts
- Proven negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate
Closing date for applications is Friday 11th December at midday.
To submit your CV for this exciting Executive Events Producer opportunity, please click 'Apply' now...... click apply for full job details
Apply for Job