A passionate and results driven Digital Marketing Agency is looking for a passionate and talented individual to be a Paid Media/PPC Specialist. You will help develop strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, primarily using PPC and paid media, to create brand awareness, generate leads and drive conversions.
You will be expected to create engaging written media ads and social content while staying up to date on the latest paid marketing technologies and media trends.
- Develop and implement PPC, paid media and social strategies.
- Work with LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- Work with B2B clients.
- Create, manage and report on link-building and content marketing strategies.
- Assist in developing engaging online content including articles, blogs.
- Use Google Ads, Google Analytics, and other relevant SEM tools.
- Monitor and analyse campaign success.
- Forecast growth and report ROI for marketing campaigns.
- Analyse campaign data, extract value and provide insights for reporting.
- Report writing and presentation.
- Adhere closely to deadlines and budgets, develop and evolve ideas, implement projects.
- Keep abreast of digital marketing trends and web technologies.
- Swiftly implement new techniques into existing campaigns.
Requirements for role
- A minimum of 5 years' experience.
- Agency background beneficial but not crucial.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proactive, passionate and motivated.
- Commercially minded.
- Expert knowledge of Google Ads & Microsoft Advertising (Bing Ads).
- Additional expertise in social and paid social platforms plus programmatic.
- Good understanding of UX and CRO.
- Ability to work with the team or individually as required.
- Working knowledge of WordPress & Drupal helpful but not essential.
- HTML & CSS skills useful but not essential.
- Google Ads certification.
- HubSpot and Pardot experience a distinct advantage.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary dependant on experience.
- 23 days holiday per year.
- Funded pension plan.
- 37.5 working hours per week.
- Fantastic team...... click apply for full job details
Apply for Job