Customer Service Advisor - Social Media Content Moderation
Urdu - English Speaking
Start Date - 30th November 2020
Work from home - 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Salary - £19,500 - Operational Hours: 24/7 (Shifts to be confirmed)
We are looking for fluent Urdu speakers who enjoy working in a high volume environment, good attention to detail and high resilence who would enjoy moderating social media content.
- Proactively moderate and audit uploads taking the time to understand the needs of customers and the client
- Taking ownership for all videos iin Urdu
- Providing accurate monitoring of content on first instance
- Fluency in the language Urdu & English
- Prior user-generated content (UGC) moderation (Advantageous)
- Passion for social media
- Demonstrable computer literacy, MS Office skills, understanding of relevant software, and advanced internet functions
- Experience in content mining and reviewing
- Open and comfortable to be exposed to highly sensitive and explicit content on a daily basis
- Ability to evaluate content in line with content and business policies
- Strong analytical and research skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work in fast and evolving workflows
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Adhere to strict deadlines
Apply now as these roles are filling fast!
CCA Recruitment Group is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to CCA Recruitment Group, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM system for a maximum period of 24 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Following a period of 24 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies, we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business. Our client is an equal opportunities employer and FCA regulated company who will conduct credit, fraud, criminal record and 5-year reference checks as part of their pre-employment screening process...... click apply for full job details
Apply for Job