Want to do the best work of your life? Make your mark at Europe's leading entertainment brand. Our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work - a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
Join us as a Senior Team leader where you'll work within our Retail Operations team to offer the best service in the country. You will have the support to aid your continued development to make an impact, pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. As part of our retail family and wider team you'll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you'll only find at Sky.
What you'll do:
• 40 hour working week, 5 days out of 7
• Ensuring the shop is fully managed and delivering against key metrics and core KPIs
• Be responsible for supporting our team Leaders and advisors through effective coaching and development conversations.
• Ensuring all equipment and products within the shop are working and maintained to be at its best.
• Through your expertise, you will make recommendations to improve interactions to give the best experience our customers.
• Directly support Sales Advisors and team leader to help embed knowledge of sales and system processes.
What you'll bring:
- Excellent communication skills, listening and questioning
- A passion for developing people through effective coaching, people development and people management.
- A passion for customer excellence and the ability to showcase outstanding service.
- Ability to help others to deliver against sales targets and customer metrics
Cv's aren't everything. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky.
We'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, let our Recruitment Team know by clicking on the support button at the beginning of your application.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of benefits really are something special, here are just a few:
- Free Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- Discounted Mobile and broadband
- Bonus incentives
- We offer a whole range of benefits to support you in all areas of your finances, health and lifestyle, such as, a generous pension plan, healthcare and discounts to over 800 retailers to name a few.
A range of benefits to support you in all areas of your finances, health and lifestyle, such as, a generous pension plan, healthcare, sharesave and discounts to over 800 retailers.
Where you'll work:
Your base site will be in Newcastle - Metrocentre, Gateshead NE11 9YG, however due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, we're having to flex our recruitment and working practices to ensure we keep you and our staff safe. If you are invited to an interview, it's likely this will be a virtual interview using video, and we'll do our best to make the process smooth and straight forward for you. Should you be successful for this role, it's likely you'll need to spend some of your time working from home to begin with, but we'll talk to you about this in more detail at the right time.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.
Apply for Job