Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
"We have an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our CSG Performance & Insights team. The purpose of this role is to provide the required in depth data-led analytical insight vital to successfully support strategic and tactical change initiatives across CSG- Head of Insight"
What you'll do:
• Work with HoD/manager level stakeholders to understand strategic and operational KPIs across key customer journeys within Sky
• Own the data collection, analysis and presentation of insight, working with stakeholders across CSG to understand their big questions and how insight can support their decision making
• Deliver impactful, fact-based insight, supporting the measurement of any change delivered from the insight produced
• Pro-actively look for opportunities that will shape future improvement plans, delivering clear and concise outputs
• Build relationships and encourage collaboration across Sky with key stakeholders and other insight teams as part of a virtual insight community
What you'll bring:
• Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Clear passion for being customer led, with a track record for thinking and delivering with the end to end Customer Experience in mind
• Previous experience of working within an Insight function,
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• An ability to work collaboratively with and influence senior stakeholders and wider areas of our business
Customer Service Group:
We enable our people to offer the best service in the country by creating epic experiences. Creating communication and learning experiences to support the most important customer and colleague moments across CSG. Most of all, we are an excitable bunch of creative people with specialist skills in five key areas; planning, idea generation, creative development, experiential and events.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
• Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
• A generous pension package
• Private healthcare
• Discounted mobile and broadband
Recognised as an 'Inclusive Top 50 Employer' and a 'Times Top 50 Employer for Women', we're working hard to ensure we're a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.
Apply for Job