Our clienthave an exciting opportunity for an PR and Communications Manager to join their team in Liverpool. You will join them on a full time, permanent basis and in return you will receive a competitive salary, depending on experience.
Our client are an extraordinary technology brand looking for extraordinary people.
From humble beginnings, they have risen to become a global leader, providing state-of-the-art digital identity solutions to some of world's most demanding workplaces. Our clients customers, including major organisations like airports and construction companies, expect an unparalleled level of innovation and quality from our clients products and services.
From their employees, they expect commitment, trust and imagination to be your driving forces. In return, you can expect to play a key role in our clients story and join a dynamic market leader at a crucial stage of its development. With our client, you can expect more.
In return, as the PR and Communications Manager you will receive the following benefits:
- 24 days holidays, increasing with service
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Study Assistance
- Life Assurance and Critical Illness Cover
- Recruitment Bounty
What does the PR and Communications Manager do?
- You will be an integral part of the marketing team, and you will be responsible for public relations and communications (internal and external).
- Build and deliver a PR plan to ensure a continued presence in building trade press and business press to build the brand and promote the product range
- Own and deliver the quarterly content planner for thought leadership activity and product promotion
- Own existing customer communications (eg e-shots, social media)
- Produce content to fulfil lead generation campaigns, working to briefs from the Customer Acquisition Manager
- Maintain the key messaging message and keep it up to date in line with new product launches
- Manage the delivery of the product launch plan for each new product (internal and external)
- Ensure that web content is kept up-to-date and is regularly refreshed
- Develop a bank of case studies (written and video, working with a videographer)
- Produce content for written materials
- Brief and approve content (eg social media, newsletters, website) via the digital marketing and automation executive
Our clients ideal PR and Communications Manager:
- Strong copywriting and content planning skills are a must
- PR will be managed in-house by the post holder, so you should be media-savvy and able to develop and build relationships with journalists
- Ideally you will have experience of writing B2B copy, with the ability to translate technical information into compelling user-friendly copy
- You will be savvy in developing and delivering key messages that show off our clients product benefits to their construction audience
- You will also work with senior figures in the organisation to produce thought leadership content that will position our client as best-in-class experts
- An understanding of SEO, social media and HubSpot (or similar) is desirable
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this PR and Communications Managerrole click apply' today. We'd love to hear from you!
Apply for Job