My client, a global FMCG organisation, is recruiting a Pricing & Promotions manager to develop winning pricing and promotions strategies across key, strategic international markets.
A global brand and market leader within their category, they offer both an ambitious and value-driven culture combined with excellent scope for career progression.
Reporting into the commercial finance lead, the pricing and promotions manager will provide leadership of pricing and promotions strategy to drive brand growth and margin enhancement within key international markets including the Nordics and MENA. Key responsibilities include:
The Ideal Candidate
- Carry out key pricing analysis making appropriate recommendations on long-term price progression and price pack architecture
- Drive promotional strategic thinking and review the efficiency of trade promotional activity
- Establish a routine set of reports and dashboard system, working closely with the commercial team.
- Lead development of margin improvement plans with the commercial team
- Contribute to the development and implementation of trade promotional management system
You will have a strong background within FMCG pricing and promotions, market strategy and planning or revenue growth management/category management. A highly analytical and strategic individual, you will have a passion for international markets with a good knowledge of trade and customer environments. You will be self-motivated, authoritative in nature with a real drive to influence and cross-collaborate with others...... click apply for full job details
Apply for Job