12 month Maternity Cover
Supporting the Associate Director New Business lead with overall responsibility for all content and marketing strategy and execution, and new business.
Responsible for implementing the agreed marketing plan this role supports the Marketing & Communications Director as follows:
* Management of full marketing and content calendar execution and weekly team status meetings.
* Responsible for creating original, engaging and strategic content for the Space & Time brand to help raise company profile. Developing deeper engagement for rich content shared by S&T you will also assist in the communication process to drive new business.
* Lead management of all S&T outbound marketing specifically thought-leadership pieces to pipelines via e-marketing platform. Closing the loop from content creation to email sends through to nurturing engaged contacts.
* Lead management of new website project and manage all communications between S&T and web dev agency.
* Lead and manage team on S&T event management planning and execution including all marketing collateral.
* Work with Marketing Executive to manage all external profiles content including The Drum, Creativebrief, BIMA etc.
* Supporting Marketing Executive on all creative collateral development including case studies, creds, pitch artworking, video content etc.
* Support the updating of the S&T website content as and when website project complete. Updating case studies regularly, copy on all pages when needed and blog content.
* Support Marketing Executive in all social media content and management of all social channels.
* Work with Marketing and New Business team on monthly Sales & Marketing updates for the Board, All Agency Meeting slides and all internal comms to wider agency.
* Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
* Work with PR consultant on editorial opportunities, connecting the relevant people within S&T.
* Work with Marketing Executive on performance reviews of all marketing outputs and channels.
* Support Marketing Executive on award calendar and all award submissions.
Who is the agency looking for?
We are looking for a proactive marketer to own the majority of the marketing strategy and execution for our company for the next 12 months. You will support teams in developing content that helps to build our online proposition attracting the right kind of site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers using marketing automation. Ideally, we're looking for someone who demonstrates:
At least 3-5 years of experience working within a marketing role.
Agency experience is preferable however, we will also consider candidates with relevant client-side experience.
A commercially focused, can do attitude.
Experience working within either a creative or content-based environment, preferable.
Content management systems experience on Word Press or similar.
A strong passion for social media and digital advertising in general.
A sound understanding of social listening and analytics tools.
A good working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint & the Adobe suite of software.
A creative thinker with sound editorial and first-class writing skills.
An eye for aesthetics and excellent attention to detail.
Have demonstrable experience of planning and activating organic content campaigns across social media channels such as Facebook, IG, Twitter and LI.
Be a comfortable and competent communicator, able to build strong relationships within the agency and externally with our clients and media partners.
Enjoy working on multiple accounts within a fast-paced environment.
Some experience of marketing automation platforms and prospect marketing that follows clicks and engagements
Experience in writing copy for websites including engaging meta-descriptions, title and header tags
Apply for Job