Our London based client is looking for a multi-lingual inside sales person to join their team on a working from home basis.
Over the last 20 years our client has worked alongside both tiny software companies to large AV manufacturers and one thing has become clear; the AV industry is constantly evolving.
They are assisting their clients in keeping track of emerging technology and understand both the trends and the pitfalls. They identify a client's needs, create the design scope, run a tender and then manage the third Party Systems Integration.
They offer System Design from Huddle Spaces to large multi-room and multipurpose office spaces and a Technical assessment of a variety of tender campaigns.
When clients are confused about Bezels vs Pitch? IR vs PCAP? "Zoom"ing via "Teams" they act as an independent technical liaison to translate jargon and ensuring projects are delivered smoothly.
This role will involve working in a fast-paced environment to both acquire new customers and increase the revenue growth with existing customers. You will be in charge of making sure all aspects of the sales orders meet requirements of the client and the company.
You will be required to:
- Make calls and following up with clients to meet their needs
- Developing relationships with potential clients
- Maintaining good relationships with existing clients
- Go over the perks and benefits of making purchases through one company versus another
- Develop and analyse data to determine how to better accommodate new and existing customers
- Perform research on accounts to help increase interest in the organisation
- Offer demonstrations for products and services to potential buyers
- Make sure to understand the individual and unique needs of each customer
Skills and Qualifications you must have:
- Proficiency with various Computer Software Systems
- Experience selling IT or Technical solutions to clients
- Demonstrated success in meeting sales goals
- Ability to comfortably talk to others
- Ability to make cold calls to generate new clients
- Good Written and Oral Communication skills for creating professional documents and giving presentations to interested clients
- Good Time Management and Organisational skills
- Willingness to travel to give presentations, meet with potential customers, attend conferences, trade shows, and other events.
- Someone who is a native French speaker or fluent in French as well as English. Any additional languages on top of this would be an advantage when dealing with overseas clients.
If you feel you fulfil the above criteria including French fluency and sales within a technical SOLUTIONS setting please send your CV into us!..... click apply for full job details
Apply for Job