I am recruiting for an experienced Merchandising Stock Manager to manage all stock flow plans and returns in line with budgets set in liaison with the Buying Manager and team to increase sales and deliver a high level of customer service through all appropriate channels. Identify opportunities to improve performance whilst delivering outstanding stock flow practice compliant with regulatory requirements.
You will be required to:
Plan, manage and report on the stock flow budgets, processes and systems to support the product areas and Buying team
▪ Inventory management
▪ Best practices and procedures
▪ Sell Through management
▪ Discontinued and obsolete stock management
▪ POD/promotional and event stock management
▪ Prioritise and optimise category intake and despatch capacity in liaison with the Warehouse
▪ Ensure appropriate stock routes are utilised within the business.
* To review current stock flow processes and improve where necessary across both local supply base and Direct Imports ensuring that all teams are sharing best practise
* Project manage key initiatives relating to Stock, Orders and Returns
* Review and action any Trading issues in conjunction with the Buying Manager within the timescales confirmed
* Deliver service level objectives for on-going core and AAT products.
* Develop an in-depth knowledge of category and sub-category performance, and understands the key drivers to maximise category performance
* Develop stock plans in conjunction with the Buying Manager and Commercial Manager
Highly numerate with strong analytical skills
* Enquiring and logical, able to deliver practical solutions
* Strong business acumen and highly results focused
* Strong leadership and decisive
* Team Player
* Proactive and solution driven
* Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
* Visible, persuasive and receptive.
The ONE Group - With offices in Northampton, Peterborough and Cambridge - our recruitment divisions include; Accountancy, Executive, HR, IT, Office, technical and Executive recruitment. The ONE Group are the largest independent recruitment businesses across, Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire.
Our recruitment experts provide specialist consultancy staffing services to some of the leading household brands across the Midlands and East of England. We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience.
The foundation of our success comes from our high level of customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This is recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at (url removed)
Apply for Job