Head of UX
We're recruiting for an award winning web design and development agency who are looking for someone to take control of their entire creative strategy and output. We're looking for a lover of all things UX, who has a strong web design background as well as prior management experience.
Team growth, management and development and designing beautiful looking websites with a huge focus on UX and performance will be the main focuses of the role.
No website will be the same and you'll be working across every sort of industry and sector possible, giving you the chance to really let your creative mind run wild. They work with charities, huge eCommerce brands, big hotel chains and have a massive client in online gaming and many, many more. We're looking for someone who's comfortable presenting their ideas and concepts to all types of clients including the boards of some rather big names.
They are a remote first agency, always have been, always will be, so you'll be splitting your time working from the comfort of your own home and their fantastic office space based in between Huddersfield and Halifax.
We're looking for:
* Someone from a digital agency background who's designed a huge range of different websites
* Someone with experience managing, developing and coaching a team
* Someone with experience managing a design schedule, allocating work across the team according to current workload, individual strengths and interests
* Someone with experience running UX and discovery workshops
UX is especially important to both this role and them, on that side we're looking for:
* Prior experience of using different processes and methods when conducting UX Workshops
* Personas, Empathy Mapping, Market Research, User Journeys etc
* A broad and deep understanding of best practices, accessibility, user experience design, interface design, design systems, content architecture, conversion rate optimisation etc.
They are proud to have continued with their growth throughout the Covid situation, furloughing has not been on their agenda and they remain financially strong with new clients joining quicker than they can handle! Having made over 10 hires already this year, this hire is absolutely key for the business and they are looking for someone to really take the reins, grab the opportunity and drive them forward.
If you're up for this challenge and would love to design a huge, huge range of websites and grow, nurture and develop your own team, APPLY NOW with your CV and portfolio of previous site designs
Apply for Job